Welcome to REVELATION NATION a vortex like place where
"closure is a fiction" and "a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do"!


Saturday 20 October 2007

Where is My mind....

My mind is in a constant state of flux, willy mason sings...



On and on, and on, and on it goes


The world it just keeps spinning


Until I'm dizzy, time to breathe


So close my eyes and start again anew


I think the only way to describe this is if you listen to an amazing song really loud and spin around in circles, preferably in a field with lots of bright magic sparkle filled lights, and keep spinning till you become a child again and feel so dizzy you may fall over!!!So now your on my wavelenght, my work is similar to this. I'm interested in exploring poetics through mixed media, a muddle of what is familiar and what is unfamiliar!


Poetics is sculpture?


Poetics is image?


Poetics is text?


Poetics is sound?


Poetics is you?


Poetics is Poetics?


So here the journey begins............

No comments: