Welcome to REVELATION NATION a vortex like place where
"closure is a fiction" and "a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do"!


Thursday 1 November 2007

Rupture is wRitten

When thinking about the digital world. I want to speak in small words I dnt knw why? Mybe its not a gd idea? Mybe I shld go…..and think about whether we are part of a .com generation.


Questions of space and time and how we fit in the virtual world all stream 2wards me. But is the body lost in this new media? Is it the triumph of the machine over the body?…Does it expose the fallibility of the human?...The work of Lyn Hejinian struck me as similar….the rupture of language….can we manufacture projected bodies? Barthes in From Work to Text writes that




“the text is experienced only in an activity of production”



PRODUCE!

No comments: