Welcome to REVELATION NATION a vortex like place where
"closure is a fiction" and "a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do"!


Thursday 1 November 2007

organise me

So the blog is supposed to help me organise my thoughts, but it is proving more difficult than first imagined…maybe this is because I find it hard to organise in the first place…its all ordered chaos. I’m A usual scribbler in notepads, books, or anything I can get my hands on at the time; my hand, my arm, I think my clothes are at risk; so the idea of a non improvised thought is something which sometimes I don’t understand. Also I think most of my favourite thoughts or ideas come to me in places of movement, like on a bus, or train or tube or actually come to think of it usually places where I don’t have access to the interface…So I’ve been pondering how I can solve this, but haven’t yet, I think writing this is step one….step two well probably my next post….step three….well that seems too organised for me…..so I’m going to try…..maybe some spontaneous typing will help me form a bond with my interface…(.do you need to be in a room to be there or is it the foals in the field in the garden that seem to be where you are there is this thing called a private fuel whivch seem to become a chat of field and storms a balloon faces the east which glides to the day and then the man speaks of devaststion and asks if the day is the regret classic past masterpiece 30 minutes long jump the waves the rush hour avec la la lalaaaaaaaaaaa there is a thing called a thurrsday margins stop me from)….which I might name…..or start taking on routes so it feels less isolated!...maybe it needs to be hugged….or dressed up….or well I’m not sure what!...maybe I need to take it out for a drink, but then it is usually a friend of wine and candles and fairy lights but maybe it longs to dance and spin…can I take my interface to the dance floor?...maybe!!!

1 comment:

Ryan Ormonde said...

There might be some hitch here, or you might need some kind of flash phone, but I really think you need this: http://www.blogger.com/mobile-start.g

And the other thing I wanted to say was reading this blog post is a very OpArt experience - it came across as a flashing pulse at the back of my eyeballs. That's not hippyspeak, I'm talking optically.