Welcome to REVELATION NATION a vortex like place where
"closure is a fiction" and "a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do"!


Monday 11 February 2008

redemption?

I saw a sign today and it told me:::



LOVE IS IN REDEMPTION

so what if


Love is in repurchase.

Love in repurchase is.

Repurchase is in love.

In repurchase love is.


The love is in buys back.

The love in I buy back is.

I buy back is in the love.

In I buy back the love is.


Love find in the purchases back.

Love inside, I is which I buy back.

I buy back I find in the love.

In I buy back love.


Finding of the love in the purchases behind.

Love inside, I is which I buy behind.

I buy encounter in the love behind.

In me I buy love behind.


Conclusion of the love in the purchases behind.

Like inside, I is what I buy behind.

I buy the meeting in the love behind.

In me I buy the love behind.


The love is in buys back.

If the love in I buy back it is.

I buy back is in the love.

In I buy back, the love is.


and on and on and on it goes……

2 comments:

Ryan Ormonde said...

read this at oppened please.

Anna said...

I love this, I love the repurposing of statements. Yes do read it!