Welcome to REVELATION NATION a vortex like place where
"closure is a fiction" and "a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do"!


Friday 22 February 2008

Altered Repetitions....

The sharp shears of the skin prevent movement.
Flowers cause drawing off which cannot check the link.
Throbbing.
To get if I put.
A cicatrices will be.
I can make a new beginning.

Putting the cutting of the skin prevents the movement. The tape cannot controlling cause of the flower which bleeds. Strike the heartbeat. Because I obtain the stitch. There is a scar. As for me it is possible newly to start.

The shears of the breakdown of skins prevent the movement. A cause of flowers, which bleed that the volume cannot order. Palpitation. If I receive one point. It will give a scar. Can you I a new beginning make. Putting cutting of the skin prevents a motion. Control of the flower which bless it will can cause the tape. Hit the pulsation. Goes out and in order to get the stitch. Fault it is sprouting. To start, it is possible in me regarding and it is new?

To place the cutting of the skin prevents motion. Control of flower bless it will preserve reason tape. Strike pulsation. It goes to outside and obtain stitch. Deficiency, it is which sprouting. To begin, as far as possible in me counting and it is new? Putting in place the cutting of the skin prevents the movement. As for control of the flower the reason tape which maintains that is praised. Pulsation of assault. That goes outside, obtains the stitch. Insufficiency, that is which occurrence. My count and is it new to that possibility to start? Place the cutting of skin it deters the movement. Order of wheats of flower proliferate the band of cause. Vibration of strike. It goes abroad and acquires the point. Insufficiency, it is any vegetation. Begin, amuse distant from likely in in his account and I am young person?

Shearing the breakdown of the skin prevents the movement. As for capacity cannot ordering cause of the flower which bleeds. Heartbeat. If I receive 1 point. That gives the scar. I where it makes it can do new beginning thing. Putting in place the cutting of the skin prevents the movement. As for the tape it cannot do the cause thing of control of the flower which bleeds. Strike the heart beat. It meaning that I obtain the stitch. There is a scar. For me it is possibility recent to start. To cut the breakdown of the skin prevents the movement. How much for the capacity cannot causes to require flower which bleeds. Heartbeat. If I receive 1 point. That gives scar. I where the fact can make the thing of new beginning. To put in the place the cut of the skin prevents the movement. How much for the adhesive tape cannot make the thing of the cause of the control of the flower which bleeds. It strikes in beaten heart. It meaning that I obtain the point. There is a scar. For me it is recent possibility to start.

No comments: