Welcome to REVELATION NATION a vortex like place where
"closure is a fiction" and "a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do"!


Wednesday 26 August 2009

to sum up

01:34 pasley pattern blue lit grow
Broader as I a solitaire
pounding on drum the smell

of a freckle works hard
define a hand going understand
this water engraving is wood distancing

my god give me your arm soft
on foot the patchwork
coming undone on pink sheets

eight white align
between candles degrading
my hair to a bottle. Fall into a red

beside battery a basket for ease
inverted lines make me feel
TERME is telling dried brood

Tissue drawers are mine
Crosses the all too sensible
Maybe rewind and his girl has

Folds yet to be completed
Will this
Once you’ve been
Gained a circular pace doesn’t

Leave high heels to a proposal
She cried for four days
Latches you

Ghosts on a bus persuade
Never make am I a line
Paper elastic to contrasting duration-ability

Irash enal

Same place tomorrow
That is the make then situation
Hotels future broader the light

No comments: